Home > Visa&Legalization Services > Legalization
Consular Legalization of Documents to China

Consular Legalization of Documents to China

Documents issued in Nigeria and to be used in mainland China shall firstly be notarized and legalized by the competent authorities in Nigeria, and then be legalized by Chinese Embassy or Consulate in Nigeria according to their respective consular district.

Documents issued by member countries of the Apostille Convention*, can be used in Hong Kong SAR and Macao SAR of China directly, after getting Apostilles from the competent authorities.

* Refer to the Convention of Abolishing the Requirement of Legalization for Foreign Public Documents


1. Original documents to be legalized;

2. One copy of the documents to be legalized;

3. One clearly completed Application Form;

4. Copy of passport or ID of the applicant;

5. Introduction letter stated clearly the purpose for legalization;

6. In cases of commercial document's legalization, a copy of Certificate of Incorporation and good standing of the company are required;

7. Other documents may be required for specific case.

* For police character certificate and marriage certificate, the applicants should apply for legalization by themselves.


Suggest to a Friend: